Beginners | Intermediate | Advanced
Microsoft Excel Training for Individuals and Companies in Walthamforest
Onsite, Online & Weekend Excel Training Courses by DEEPAK SHARMA
Instructor-led Excel courses in London, UK-wide, live online or at your offices.
Receiving Excel training will allow your employees to streamline their tasks and focus on more vital company projects. This excel training course is a wonderful fit for your firm, with a brilliant instructor and custom-made curriculum. With affordable fee structures, this excel training course is one of the greatest on-site and off-site programmes in London.
Designed to cater to different levels of learners, your employees can choose from beginner, intermediate or advanced excel course.
Request a Quote
Beginners Excel Training
For complete beginners, this course covers all the basics of Excel.
- Inputting data & using dates
- Cell referencing & formulas
- Using fonts, colours & borders
- Printing your spreadsheet
Intermediate Excel Training
Develop your Excel skills & learn to use more advanced features.
- Creating & formatting charts.
- Using conditional formatting
- Intermediate-level formulas
- Creating & filtering data tables
Advanced Excel Training
Become a poweruser mastering Excel’s most powerful tools & functions.
- Using logical functions
- VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP & INDEX
- Creating & editing Pivot Tables
- What-if Analysis
Why Choose Us
Want to learn Excel in Walthamstow?
Even the most basic jobs require you to sit in front of a computer and comprehend the essentials of Microsoft Excel. Even if you’ve never used MS Excel before in your life, you should have some key information when applying for a job that demands it.
If you’re looking for work or want to change careers, you should be aware that many of the open positions require some level of Excel knowledge.
Which level of our Excel training course in Walthamstow suitable for you?
Our Beginner Excel Training Course in Walthamstow is for people who have never used Microsoft Excel before. Our course is tailored to assist a novice in learning how to use Excel without becoming overwhelmed. To get started, all you need is basic computer experience and familiarity with your device’s operating system.
Our Intermediate Excel Training Course in Walthamstow is for you if you already have a basic understanding of Excel and want to learn more.
Our Advanced Excel Training Course in Walthamstow is the best advanced Excel training online if you have hands-on experience with Excel and want to master the sophisticated functions, features, and other details. You will be able to refer to yourself as an Excel expert user once you have completed the course.
What will our Excel training course teach you?
Our Excel course is very comprehensive and includes 3 tiers:
- Beginner MS Excel training
- Intermediate MS Excel training
- Advanced MS Excel training
Beginner MS Excel training covers the following topics:
- Create and navigate through Excel without panic.
- Insert, delete, and edit rows and columns in your sheet.
- Make Excel add numbers automatically.
- Format the numbers to improve visual appearance.
- Copy formulas in the sheet without disturbing one of the cell references.
- Classify databases into defined parameters, so you have the required data.
- Change numbers and texts, cell layout with wrapped texts, deploy cell styles, add comments, and change sheet layout for printing.
- Add colour to cells/texts so you can highlight particular data points.
- Represent data as a chart in your sheet so that they are legible and easy to understand.
Intermediate MS Excel training covers the following topics:
- Quickly insert data from multiple sheets into one.
- Work, manage and edit multiple sheets at the same time.
- Copy, paste and edit data in various data formats.
- Develop a calculation using the condition in hand.
- Effectively employ Conditional Formatting to change how cells look based on their value quickly.
- Link different cells to ensure they update automatically at the same time.
- Document and audit sheets for accurate sheet management.
- Create and modify charts, input multiple data sets and add trendlines.
- Manage lists to create dynamic ranges, soft and filter lists, create tables, and use AutoFilter.
Advanced MS Excel training covers the following topics:
- Fully utilize table tools and make calculations within tables.
- Make Partial Absolute Cell References to lock a single column or row reference in a formula.
- Use Advanced Conditional Formatting like ‘If Formulas’ to format cells.
- Create your calculations depending on the given condition(s).
- Use Hlookup, Vlookup function to cross-check data in single or multiple sheets.
Who can take our Excel training course in Walthamstow?
Our training is open to students, professionals, freelancers, and corporate employees. We recognise that each situation requires a unique solution, and we do not believe in a one-size-fits-all strategy. As a result, we personalise the courses to your specific needs so that you may take away skills that will help you advance in your journey.
Why should you choose us for your Excel training in Walthamstow?
The following advantages will be provided to your employees:
- Multiple sessions rather than one, allowing for deeper learning through practical application and tutoring by a competent expert in a learner-friendly setting
- Customizable syllabus based on your company’s needs
- Flexible batch timings
Let's Discuss Your Requirements
We offer all of our Excel training courses onsite, as well as online.
Our remote Excel courses cover the same content as our onsite in-person courses and run over Zoom.